How to Purchase

How To Purchase
  • To purchase, please send me a message from the link below.
  • Let me know which specific piece you would like. Please include an alternate choice in case the piece is already purchased or spoken for. I will update availability regularly.
  • All shipping is included to the lower 48 United States.
  • Any shipping outside of the United 48 States, buyer will pay the actual shipping costs (-$20 discount)
  • Accepted payment will be through Venmo or Zelle, or you can mail me a check. You can request to use PayPal, but please keep the fees involved on your end.  I'll provide address and payment link on my reply email. Please let me know what payment choice you would like.
  • Pieces will be available on a first mention basis, upon order received. 
  • VENMO @nickgalante

No comments: